Monday 1 September 2014

The First of September

Hello, guys! I'm so sorry, that I hadn't been there for a long time, but now I'm here! And I want to congratulate you with this day and wish you to have more good marks! ¤  Enjoy my photos ↕











─ Okay, now I wanna share my photos from school's "party" and narrate mine own story about today's morning lol. Today, I had to wake up at 6am and I woke up... :( but I really feel myself so good and so fresh(it sounds weird, I think) I did my makeup, wore clothe, surfed the Net, took my briefcase and went to school. From 11am I have been at home :3 I get alone with each of my classmates, but I did not so happy to see them! Because I am not interested in talking to them :/ they just are not interesting for me. really, I do not why =)
                                                   









 _____________________________________________________________________________

                                                          ? Do you like your classmates ?
                                                              ( please, write me below)

 ─  I love autumn because there are many colourful leaves and neither good nor bad weather. And my birthday day is coming ♥ soon is 15 years ♥ But today, the weather so cloudy and I think, it will rain (I hope. I just love rain...romantically) I drink so many caps of cappuccino when autumn ♥



_____________________________________________________________________________

                   ? What are your favourite weather and your own favourite month(s) and season(s) ?                                                                              ( please, write me below) 


To sum it up, i want to say - THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! all the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment