Friday 5 September 2014

Memories and not only...

Hello everybody! Today I would like to mention a one great topic! - Memories-
 



     I think memories are the best way to remember your licky, smile days with white line. Of course, we can remember and bad days, but through the time we will have smile on our faces because we are able to rewatch this memory in your head and understand your mistakes. Do you know, When I think about the village, about my BEST FRIEND - Alena- about my great grandmother, about friends from the villege, about my childhood, I really burst into tears! I really wanna cry and screem that I am missing my FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. And now I feel myself so weird because I have scratched some people out from my life..It is not good news but I understand so will be better....And It is not worrying me so much. Yeah, educational year was started on good notes. But we will not give up....never! Therefore, I am hoping that your educational year was started REALLY ON GOOD NOTES! Also,  I want to share something for you ☺(below!)



♥ See you later ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment