Thursday 18 September 2014

Birthday ♥

Hello everybody! I have spent my birthday on this Tuesday :3 I turned 15 ♥  And today I will be discussing it :)





        In my family, like in other, celebrate the birthday. We celebrate it in the 16th of September because I was born in this day.
         Preparations for my birthday start a week before it. My relatives and closed friends buy presents for me, prepare their words for telling. Usually we just bake a big cake, clean our house, invite nearest and dearest.
         On the Eve of this day, everybody congratulates me, tells me really good words, I with my mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and little sister cannot celebrate this day earlier than at 7-8 pm. (just they work from 7-10 am till 5-8 pm) And when it starts, we just sit in the kitchen at the table that full of food and drinks. We talk about other topics and enjoy that moment ( we can't meet so more time. I miss) Of course, I have calls from my uncle, aunt, friends, friends' parents, great grandmother and other relatives and they give me a lot of awesome words! ♥
         We feel so good and have lots of smiles, laughs, love and good mood.








New watch.




New. It's my lover!





14 years old....



     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment